Addison Electric’s highly-experienced engineering team possess the required expertise to install basic to complex electrical systems.
Equipment upgrades? No worries – our engineers can handle them. Once you contract with us, our engineers will be there to support you, from start until completion of your project — whatever your requirements may be. Addison Electric carries an active inventory of more than $4 million in electrical equipment and parts. Our customers know that they can rely on us to supply the equipment and parts they need. In a rush? We’ll be happy to deliver the equipment and/or parts you need.
Addison Electric provides 24/7, around-the-clock support to its customer base. Need your equipment serviced? We offer you a full panel shop and full motor shop, among other services. We provide onsite service as well.
Addison Electric offers thermal management equipment and supplies from Pfannenberg, a global leader in thermal management and cooling equipment products, with headquarters in Hamburg, Germany.
Thermal management protects devices from excess heat, prolonging equipment life and ensuring safety and reliability. Addison Electric carries a wide array of thermal management products from Pfannenberg, including:
- Filterfans, featuring a patented latching design for hardware-free installation.
- Air to water heat exchangers, featuring maintenance-free operation and low-noise emissions.
- Thermostats that help in the temperature control of filterfans and/or heaters.
- Mini-radiant heaters, with heat performance ratings of 10, 20, and 30 watts.
- Fan heaters with a thermostat to protect electronics from low temperatures.
- Service-friendly outdoor cooling units for industrial applications.
- Service-friendly indoor side mount NEMA 12 cooling units that utilize closed-loop cooling.
For a comprehensive list, check out our Products page or view our line card here. Addison Electric offers electrical services, including custom automated systems, on-site troubleshooting, drive repair, PLC programming, software development, and preventative maintenance.
Addison Electric also offers the following motor services:
- Full-service motor facility
- Rewind and machine shop
- Repair shop for all kinds of AC/DC motors
- Dynamic balancing
- Bearing, brushes, and brush
- 600 HP dyno load testing
- Clutch and brake repair
- Pump repair
To learn more about our thermal management products, request a quote from Addison Electric today.